If you have ever been curious to learn more about The Doll Artisan Guild, here is your complete guide!
The Doll Artisan Guild® - Who We Are
The Doll Artisan Guild® is a member organization dedicated to the education of porcelain dollmakers. Founded in 1977 by Mildred Seeley, a world renowned collector of antique dolls, the Guild has evolved over the years. It is an independent International organization. Enjoy a complete evolution of The Doll Artisan Guild in a new video produced for the Virtual Doll Convention.
Founded in 1977 by Mildred Seeley, a world renowned collector of antique dolls, the Guild has evolved over the years. It is an independent International organization.
This professionally run self-supporting organization has a long history of integrity with a Code of Ethics, an elected Board of Directors and a part-time staff dedicated to providing dollmakers with:
• A quarterly publication DOLLS Beautiful
• Annual events/conventions in locations around the globe
• Top notch seminars focused on all aspects of dollmaking taught by talented DAG certified Instructors
• DAG Competitions with top awards (the Millie, Magge and Louise Hedrick Costuming Award)
• Title program for certification in the Doll Artisan Guild School of Dollmaking
• Products for dollmaking such as fabulous doll molds, patterns, educational downloads (shop.dollsbeautiful.com) and more.
The Doll Artisan Guild welcomes new members. We hope you will support the art of porcelain dollmaking and sign up today to enjoy a lifetime of learning, sharing, creating and most of all, fun!
You will find us at www.dollartisanguild.org and on Facebook.
A Lifetime of Enjoyment
DAG School of Dollmaking
The DAG School of Dollmaking is (DAGSD) the foremost school of its kind, dedicated exclusively to the advancement, enjoyment and education of porcelain dollmakers. Thousands of dollmakers and porcelain artists around the world have earned titles and awards by following the steps and building the necessary skills and knowledge. DAG seminars are taught by DAG certified Instructors or Teach-ers who are recognized as the most talented and knowledgeable in the field today.